Aside from its ceramics factory, showroom and the Warung Keramik café, Jenggala's headquarters in Bali offers visitors a unique experience to craft their very own ceramic creation. The Paint-a-Pot program provides a unique opportunity to explore your inner artiste and bring home a souvenir for friends, family or yourself; anyone can take part
There's a few great places to get massages in Bingin, one of the more exclusive being at Mu's hotel, you will need to book it in advance most of the time.
The temple lodge has a great spa facility as well/
You can also get massages directly from the beach.
Mu's Hotel, on top of the cliff, offers an amazing view with a beautiful pool and sunbathing area. They have great food for a beautiful lunch.
Here are some places where you can do Yoga :
- Mu's Hotel at 9:30am every morning
- Swamis offers some classes.
- The Temple lodge has Yoga classes too from 8am to 9:30am every morning
- Villa's sometimes organise private yoga classes
- please ask your Host for help finding a great yoga place, most hosts in Bingin will gladly help you :)